We offer a variety of services to restore the look of your home. Whether you need your home and surrounding areas pressure washed, your windows or gutters cleaned, choose Phil's and your home will look good as new.
Using a variety of equipment and specialized techniques, our crew members use specific methods depending on the surface. For example, a surface cleaner is efficient for large and hard surfaces and is used for driveways, sidewalks, patios, and even commercial parking lots. The Wand is our signature tool used for bricks, siding, fences, and post-surface cleaning to detail edges and rinse any missed dirt.
Popular washed areas:
- Anything exterior on a residential house
Glass windows are prone to accumulating grime and dirt over time. We use an industry standard 3 step cleaning process to restore each and every window, including screen removal and interior track cleaning.
Our 3 step restoration process:
- Wash window with scrubber
- Figure 8 method with squeegee
- Hand dry all sides with towel
Windows we clean:
A clean and flowing gutter system is essential to every home.
- Our multi-step process begins with an inspection of all gutters to diagnose cause of leaks and overflow.
- All gutters are hand cleaned and leaves/dirt/shingles are removed and bagged.
- Final rinse is initiated on each gutter to ensure proper downspout water flow.
Gutters we are able to accommodate:
- 1st story
- 2nd story
- 3rd story